Who to contact
Who to turn to at CHS
At Chichester High School, we believe that communication is key to building partnerships and in underpinning success for each and every child.
We appreciate that having become used to regular face-face contact with your child’s primary teacher, the move to secondary school can be daunting in terms of who to contact when you have a query – however big or small.
If in doubt, please contact our receptionists on 01243 787014. They will be happy to assist in putting you through to the relevant person.
If you would like to:
- Report a child’s absence, please ring the attendance officer on 01243 832667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speak to our school Pastoral Management Team, please ring
- Speak to a curriculum leader or subject teacher, please ring reception on
01243 787014 and they will put you through to the relevant department.
- Speak to your child’s House Leaders, please ring the reception on 01243 787014 and they will put you through to the relevant person.
HAWKING - Miss C Skinner email and Mr N Carroll email
REDGRAVE - Miss K Whitmill email and Mr M Tilling email
ROWLING - Mrs S Furtado email and Mr M Faulkner email
MALALA/KING - Mrs K Wicken email and Mr J Alexander email
- Mrs Lewry, Vice Principal for Pastoral Support
is also available on 01243 832221 or email
- Contact our Chair of Governors, please email email@example.com
If you have any other queries, concerns or comments, then please ring reception on 01243 787014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We value your views and look forward to hearing from you.
More email contacts for the Senior Leadership team, Head of House and Head of Departments can be found here